Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

In an Enchanted Forest...

...Not So Far Away.


Welcome to Enchanted Forest

Welcome to the Enchanted Forest, where fairy tales come to life!

The 3 Bears

Visit the cabin of the three bears (you might find Goldilocks in bed!) and Sleeping Beauty's castle.

Meet Mary, Jack & Jill, Little Miss Muffet, Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater, and many more friends.

Jack, Jill, & Mary

Find Hansel and Gretel in a cottage made out of sweets, and try not to fall walking in the Crooked Old Man's crooked house!

Hansel & Gretel, Crooked House

Don't get stuck following Alice into the rabbit hole!

Alice in Wonderland

Where else can you climb into the Wicked Witch's mouth and slide out again?

The Wicked Witch

Or, my personal favorite, wander through the Seven Dwarfs' Mine. It is dark in there, but you can hear them singing and see the sparkling gems.

The Seven Dwarfs

This lovely enchanted place is found on a heavily wooded hill. The trees are real. The moss is real. The birds are real. The inclined paths, are, well, at an incline.

The tour will continue tomorrow....

4 comments:

Molly Anne said...

Wow I haven't been there since I was a kid! And I mean, really young! I'm impressed (and very glad!) that it is still running - it really is a cool place.

Melissa Stover said...

that's the cutest thing i've ever seen.

Darcy said...

Oh, this was my most favorite place to go to when I was a kid...I keep thinking I need to take my kiddos there. My favorite was always the Seven Dwarfs' too, I would intentionally wear something white so that I would "glow".
Thanks for the walk down memory lane.
darcy
http://ittybittyblog.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

where is this place at?!